- Avanza car: IDR 750.000/car
- Innova car: IDR 900.000/car
- Pick up in Kuta, Legian or Nusa Dua region at 3am, or Ubud at 4am
- Sunrise at Pinggan Village
- Kintamani and Batur Volcano
- Toya Devasha Hot Springs
- Nungnung Waterfall
- Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Experienced driver/tour guide offering the best in customer service
- Comfortable, air-conditioned private car
- Petrol costs
- Parking costs
- Photos (soft copy)
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
Pinggan Village is located on the northwestern side of Mount Batur about 2 hours from Denpasar.
What’s unique about this tour is the beautiful sunrise. Fog is prevalent in the area, creating a beautiful scene for the sun to emerge. A great viewpoint is Bukit Cinta Hill (“Love Hill”) where you can watch the sunrise among beautiful mountain peaks.
The best time to visit Pinggan Village is April-November when the fog is thick. Ideally, we should reach Bukit Cinta by 5:30am to catch the sunrise. At this time, you’ll want a jacket! Temperatures can reach about 18-18 degrees Celsius.